Owner

Owner

Sunday, June 12, 2016

2016

Its been 3 years now (well, almost 3 years in a few months more which is in December) but I never post about you once. Never. Maybe because I love you too much? Haha yeah I do a lot. I hope this will be the last relationship for me and you. I hope for the best for both of us. Well, I can see that you love me a lot. We both made the same sacrified for both of us. Quite impresive I must say. We choose "us" more than what we want and already plan in the first place. I choose not to apply others Uni because of you. Same goes to you, you choose not to apply others place for intern because of me. We both choose to stay beside each other while we can. We can only plan, the rest is depend on Allah swt's. InsyaAllah if our niat is right, there is the way. Always pray for the best. I love you, F. Your sayang, F.

No comments:

Post a Comment