Owner

Owner

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Port Dickson .

assalamualaikum ;)

hi guys . sihat ? harap sihat semua . me ? oh please dont asking . i dont know i'm okay or not right now . okay , i just straight to the point . on tuesday (20.12.11) , as usual , i watched korean drama and suddenly my aunty from KL came and she asked me if i want to follow her to go to PD or not . hmm , i also dont know couse this saturday i also go to PD with my family . but , nahhh i just said yes . just 2 days and 1 night only .  hmm its fun . but , okay  aku dah gelap --' like a , ahhhhhhhhhh . belum pergi sabtu ni lagi , more GELAP lah aku bukak sekolah ni . fine , its okay . once a year .
sampai rumah on thursday . petang tu pula my friends ajak pergi tasik . i asked my dad first and he didnt allowed but aku pergi jugak . my dad cakap ni last .  oh okay ayah . adik rasa yang ni memang last kot pergi tasik couse dah tak ada makna dah nak pergi lagi . except ada party penting ke apa . so farah , keep smiling okay ? aku tau kau kuat :D

No comments:

Post a Comment